Friday, July 10, 2015

2000 VIEWS!

Hi folks!

2,000 Views. I feel that that is a feat. However, how did I get that?

by making great content. Then… well, not posting for over a year. Oops.

I'll open more about it in a joint blog/podcast coming soon, but the gist is this: I was in a position that rid me of a social life, charisma, and overall sense of self that made me attractive in the first place.

However! I'm excited to get back into the swing of things. It was hard to think of my life before my hiatus, but now I'm gathering my self and screwing it all together again. First things first BESIDES being a realist (…I'm really not), I need to make content. and I will make ALL sorts of content in all categories!

Dramatization of the effects of Joemiroquai.

but really though, thank you and HANG ON! WE GOTTA GET DEM VIEWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment